Jewelry Catalog

Search

Monday, October 25, 2010

A Thing of Beauty is a Joy Forever!!!

This is a piece I labored on for quite a while from start to completion. Two needles and several beads later, it was ready. I had bought the focal agate piece about ten months ago. As soon as I saw it, I knew that I wanted to enhance the beauty of the stone by embellishing it. I really looked forward to completing this piece, especially as it took so long. I could finally see my vision come to life and I must say that I am very happy with the end result.



The frame of fresh water pearls, seed beads of silver, grey and black colors focus the attention on the pendant. The chain of fresh water pearls and hematite adds to the overall necklace without detracting from the pendant.


The ends are embellished with silver accents and a beautiful clasp.



This piece will enhance any outfit, casual or formal.

No comments:

Post a Comment