Jewelry Catalog

Search

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pink and Gold Vine

It gives me great joy to see the end result of a creative burst. I visited a beads show a few months ago and found these beautiful firepolished czech beads. The two tone beads shimmered with shades of pink and gold and I was just drawn to them. I must have experimented a hundred ways with them before finalizing a design. Showcasing the beautiful beads was important and a vine design in a greeting card was the source of inspiration.


I used gold filled wire to create the vine and the leaves are these beautiful two tone beads. The beads reflect off light so beautifully, its a viewing pleasure.





I am still in the process of creating earrings to go with it. I think I will keep them small and delicate, matching the vine design.

No comments:

Post a Comment