Jewelry Catalog

Search

Monday, February 15, 2010

Swaroski Crystals and Chandelier Earrings

Its been a while since I last wrote a blog post but not for a lack of trying. I have had this one composed for a few weeks now and was waiting to take photographs of some of the projects. And so it remained incomplete and waiting to be posted.

Finally, having taken pictures I expect to update this blog more often now and also to take pictures as soon as I finish a project.

Presented here is a strand of white Swarowski crystals ending in a silver plated clasp embellished with crystals.


Accompanying it are beautiful silver plated chandelier earrings.


This is a simple and elegant design and will complement a cocktail dress as beautifully as it would a casual jeans and tshirt outfit.




2 comments:

  1. Very Beautiful !!!

    -Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so professional.. I love this style and most of the time I end up buying similar ones from tulashi bag :)

    ReplyDelete