Jewelry Catalog

Search

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jade and Jasper

I travelled to Tucson recently to attend the annual gem and jewelry show. It was just fascinating and I picked up some gorgeous beads and stones. One of them was a Jasper collar. The bright pink was just riveting and the finish on the stones was beautiful, each piece glinting in the light. The color was so unusual that I found it hard to come up with a design which would be trendy yet casual and which would showcase these beautiful stones.


I had my eureka moment when I came upon a shirt I had bought recently. The beautiful green shade reminded me of a jade necklace that I had been planning to restring. Well, as they say, the rest is history and this beautiful piece was created.



The earrings have been created from two trapezoidal stones and are stud earrings.

2 comments:

  1. It is absolutely elegant and exquisite !! Loved the color combination.Every new item that you make surpasses the previous one. Looking forward for more posts.

    - Anita

    ReplyDelete